Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Packing!

This has nothing to do with the building of our new house but I just had to share.   I am going a little loopy packing up our current house and stressing about how much we still have left to do before we move out on Monday.  Akk, less than a week!

Anyway, someone moved in on our street over the weekend and today she put out some of her moving boxes.  Recycling comes today so I knew they were out there for trash so I didn't hesitate to take some for us!  I got overly excited about this and wanted to take a picture to show my husband what I had scored.  The picture didn't really show how big the boxes were so I looked around for something to give it scale.   I grabbed the closest thing I saw.


Poor Brooklyn, she had no idea what was going on.  But it got the point across.  I made sure to give her extra snuggles after this.  But yeah, I'm loopy because I thought it was the funniest thing. I need help. 

This packing stuff is exhausting.   I'm so ready to get out of this house.  I'm done with the whole selling process and I'm done with the crazy requests from the new owners.  Get me out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment