Thursday, April 28, 2016

Groundbreaking

This week has been insane.  We moved out of our house and closed on Tuesday.   There was entirely too much drama on closing day including lying on the part of the buyers agent but I don't want to relive that, I'm just happy that it's over now.  Chapter closed!  We are now living out of boxes in our friend's townhouse that he is letting us rent for the next few months while the house is built.

Since closing day I have been down for the count with a stomach flu, and we also found out that our dog may not have very much time left.  It's just too much for one week.   I'm ready for things to be on the upswing again.

In happier news, we finally have some movement on the lot.  Our awesome new neighbor sent us these pics yesterday.  Basement is being dug out!




It's a little sad how excited I am just to see dirt being pushed around.  We plan on driving over there this weekend, wonder how much progress will be made by then!


BONUS...our PM just sent us this photo letting us know himself that things have officially begun!


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry things are so crazy for you! I'm SOOO excited that you broke ground. Can't wait to watch another Rome go up just a couple of weeks ahead of us!

    ReplyDelete