Sunday, May 15, 2016

Wood!

It was a windy, cold day at the new house today.  I let out a huge gasp as we approached our street when I saw the lumber.  It's amazing what has excited me during this building process.   We walked around our lot again just for fun, it never gets old.  According to our PM, the basement will be poured tomorrow and then things will really start moving fast.  I've instructed my husband to drive out as often as he can this week for progress shots since it's so much easier for him to do it based on our jobs.   I can't wait to really start to see this house take shape!

Couldn't believe how much lumber was there.  Sorry neighbors!

Can't believe that just a week ago we were standing underneath that part where the garage will be.
The lot is backfilled! 

Under the garage has all been filled in. 
The basement is all ready for concrete to be poured tomorrow!

This is becoming my new favorite angle for progress photos.

Obligatory family photo.

Just having a little fun.

Our daughter, already making friends with the girl that will live next door to us.

Of course we went to the playground afterwards.
This time we found a new one (there are lots to choose from out there) and she loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment