Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Concrete

This past Saturday we made another trip to the house.  I love that it's a weekly thing we can all do as a family.  Our daughter also loves it because after every trip to "new house" she gets to go on the playground.

This neighborhood is already starting to feel like home.  I feel happy when we drive around that area and it just feels like the place where we are meant to spend a very long time.  I am not getting a homey feeling from where we are staying now, which is good I guess considering we won't be there for very long.  But it's a little sad to feel so homeless right now.   Another reason why I love our weekly trips to the new house. Soon enough we really will be able to call it home and I can't wait.

Moving on to pictures...

Concrete!  We have concrete!

Our daughter, touching the foundation.

A fun photo for scale.  No one was there working so we ventured down into that hole.
The garage will be above that space.

Back of the house.  The bump out is where our basement stairs will be.  I tried to get closer but took one
step onto that huge pile on the right and it was like quicksand.  Nope, not worth it!

Some plumbing has started!

No comments:

Post a Comment