Sunday, June 19, 2016

Drywall is up!

We had heard from our new neighbor that the guys were there bright and early on Saturday morning installing drywall.  The same neighbors were having a party that afternoon and when we got there we took a peek at the house.  We couldn't believe it.  Drywall was up everywhere!  We didn't spend much time in the house yesterday since the main reason for being over there was for the party.  Loving that we are already so friendly with them!

Onto the visit today...


Today we headed back out to the house to spend some more time, take pictures and look at measurements, mostly for when we build a deck and patio.  I had planned on a picnic in the house for Father's Day but of course it was 90 degrees today.  Oh well, maybe we'll do it some other time before the house is completed.

Moving on to pics.  Thought it would be fun to do some before and afters.

Basement

Family Room

Kitchen and Morning Room

Master Bedroom
Panoramic of the Office, Family room and Kitchen

As we were getting ready to leave I started to hear a bird singing.  It was so incredibly loud I actually thought it was in the house.  I was so intrigued by it that I started looking around, I went to the morning room to look outside and there it was, a red cardinal.   I instantly teared up.  They say that when you see a cardinal it is a visitor from heaven.  The amount of warmth in my heart from that moment will stay with me for a long time.


Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!! Things are moving along well for you guys :-)

    ReplyDelete