Friday, June 17, 2016

Insulation is done!

We now have all of our extra insulation completed.  I already love that our house will be a little quieter in certain areas.

Not the best pic but this is the laundry room...will be nice and quiet in case I ever have to run a dryer
load overnight after forgetting something in the washer..not that I've ever done that before :)

The entire ceiling in the family room is now insulated.  Should keep things quiet if anyone goes to sleep early
(again, not that I ever do that!)

Above the kitchen, where all the large pipes for the upstairs toilets and shower/tubs run through.
This will help from hearing flushing sounds downstairs.

Next step!  Drywall is all set up and ready to go!
Drywall is scheduled to go up either tomorrow or Monday.  I cannot wait to see the house with actual walls!

1 comment:

  1. Is this your insulation job, or Ryan's? This is the sound-proofing stuff, right? Ballpark cost for the areas you did?

    ReplyDelete